Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Jira Service Management and Jira Work Management

Giada Erzili March 9, 2022

Is it possible the integration between these Jira Service Management and Jira Work Management? How it works? 

Thank you. 

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

What do you mean by "Integration"?  

If you've got one Jira, and you've got JSM added to it, then they're as "integrated" as you can get - they're the same system.

Are you talking about having a separate JWM and JSM on different <name>.atlassian.net urls?

Giada Erzili March 10, 2022

Thank you for your answer. 

With "integration" i mean the integration of information between these two tools. So how can i get a project in JWM related to tickets in JSM? 

sergio.rinaldi March 10, 2022

My question on the same topic of 'integration' between the two would be with respect to having your triaged service requests from JSM available to view and update within JWM.

So as an example all service requests for the 'Application X Support' team set in JSM will appear in JWM, where the members of the team can approach the work in kanban.    The 'Application Y Support' could do the same but again see only their support tickets in a separate kanban view.

Being then able to update status via the kanban view on JWM that then updates back to the original customer service request in JSM.

Like # people like this
2 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 11, 2022

Hi @Giada Erzili 

My name is Diana and I am a solutions architect at ZigiWave. You can easily connect  the systems you want. Our no-code integration platform ZigOps will help you achieve that in a matter of minutes. It allows the transfer of default fields + custom fields between the systems and syncs them in real-time. Our tools reads the schema dynamically and can transfer any fields. And, we can also tailor a solution that will fit your use case/needs. If you want to see how it works in action: book a technical demo.

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2022

Hi @Giada Erzili

This is Syed @ Exalate.

It is certainly possible to have the JSM and JWM integrated such that both systems can talk to you each other bi-directionally. Exalate is an add-on that specializes in these integrations, in addition to integrating other ITSM systems. With Exalate, you can setup rules to control what data is shared from one side to the other and when it is shared. And all this using a zero-code user interface which can be configured intuitively within minutes. This is how we simply the complex task of integration!

If you would like to know more about the product or discuss your use case further, please feel free to book a demo

Thanks

Syed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events