Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming and outgoing emails from service desk no longer working!!

Jean Robins April 22, 2019

Can anyone help please?

Our clients have notified us that they are not receiving emails sent from our service desk. It now looks though we are not receiving emails from clients when they have been replying to our emails from service desk.

Is there a way that we can check if incoming and outgoing emails are actually going anywhere?

How do we fix it so that it works again? Last email that we can see as successfully incoming is the 28th of March. Last successful outgoing message is unknown.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2019

Hi Jean,

I'm sorry this is happening.  Did you try the Admin helper? https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/jira-admin-helper-818578850.html

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 23, 2019
Jean Robins April 23, 2019

Hi Carlos, 

I don't have access to the admin helper. If I click on the JIRA symbol it just takes me to my dashboard.

Jean

Carlos Garcia Navarro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 23, 2019

Jira Administrators should have access to the helper... Can you ask a Jira Admin to check it? I think it could provide good data points.

Jean Robins April 23, 2019

Hi Carlos,

I will point them to this thread tomorrow when they start work.

Jean

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events