Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In JSM Access Request workflow there is a Approval process and once i receive the email

Sreenadh January 2, 2023

Hi,

In JSM Access Request workflow there is a Approval process which consists of Manager and System owner approval and once i receive the email notification which is mentioned in the below screenshot.

If i click "Reply" then it is redirecting to 1.PNG

2.PNG

I want to customize for Manager--if he/she will request for the reply

I want to customize for System owner approval---if he/she will request for the reply.

3.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 2, 2023

Hi @Sreenadh 

Unfortunately you can't do that.

Sreenadh January 3, 2023

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Thanks for the response

Sure, if is there any alternative possible way for the same if yes please suggest me the same.

Thanks,

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2023

You could design your "own" approval system within Jira, without having the built-in functionalities that Jira offers. But that depends on the business requirements and I wouldn't recommend it.

Sreenadh January 3, 2023

Please provide me the more details on how to configure Own approval process within jira.

Please help me out with the steps.

Thanks,

Community Leader
Community Leader
January 4, 2023

@Sreenadh if you create a custom approval, you will not have the benefits of Jira's built-in approval (like approving from the header of the portal and email) etc. I recommend to use what Jira offers and then instruct/train your users to work with that.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events