Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create a different notifications fro different Issue Types

Sreenadh November 17, 2022

Hi,

I want to create a different notifications for different Issue Types.

In my Service Desk project consists of 2 Issue Types which are Incident management and Access Management.

If i select Incident management there submit the request then different workflows needs to trigger in different conditions as per the workflow which is designed for Incident

If I select Access management there submit the request then different workflows needs to trigger in different conditions as per the workflow which is designed for Access Management.

Can some one will help me out can we differentiate the Notifications so that it should not mix up.

Thanks,16.PNG17.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Sreenadh 

Notifications are associated with events and not with issue types directly. What you can do is:

@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ 

Have separate workflows for each issue type (I think you already have that)---I did it

I have created but Events i am not able to understood.

Thanks,

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Sreenadh read the manual (link) I've posted on my previous reply. That's why I posted it.

Sure.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events