cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an Atlassian account for BitBucket and can't connect to Jira

François Piette
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 18, 2024

I have an Atlassian account for BitBucket and now I received an invite from a company to join the Jira setup. The link I received point to :

https://companyname.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Wehn I go there, I'm asked to login or signup. I enter my email address and I'm asked for my password. Then I'm correctly logged to atlassian system. But I'm denied access to the company portal.

I contacted the company and they told me they don't know what happend and can't solve the issue..

I guess they should grant an existing Atlassian account to join their portal or I have to request an access somewhere in my account settings. Can you point me to the right direction ?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 vote
Mark Higgins
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 21, 2024

Hi @François Piette 

It appears that you have not been granted access to the product, by your Org admin person.

Screenshot 2024-04-22 113429.png

If you have, then you may not be in a group?

Hope this helps?

Cheers

Mark

François Piette
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 21, 2024

Thank you, it work now. The company added me to the relevant group.

Like Mark Higgins likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events