Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view custom fields

Purity Sogomo February 3, 2023

I am attempting to view the custom fields i.e epic type/feature type and am not able to view them in my jira issues dashboard. 

I have connected custom field option table to custom field using customfieldoption.customfield = customfield.id

I have connected custom field value table to custom field using customfieldvalue.customfield = customfield.id

I have connected custom field value table to jira issue table using customfieldvalue.issue= jiraissue.id. What am I doing wrong/missing?

1 answer

0 votes
Tommy Augustine February 3, 2023

Hi Purity! I want to help you here, but I need better details. Could you be more specific as to where these tables are? Are you speaking of Jira API? Is this table from a Marketplace Addon? Where are you experiencing the problem? Screenshots do help! To increase your chances of getting an answer, I'd like you to please look at this helpful article on tips to clarify your questions. :D

Tommy Augustine February 3, 2023

Also, there's an Atlassian Developer Community that is separate from this one. A link to the Developer Community can be found here.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events