Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to setup a Request View (Customer perspective) on the portal different from standard?

Gustavo Martins March 12, 2021

Ok, so we are starting to use Jira Service Management. We are also using the portal as an important part to communicate with customers. But the standard view of opened tickets is not user friendly (our opinion). This first image is the actual view:

Actual view.png

So, when a new user accesses the portal, it will bring this view. But we, as a provider, would like to show the following screen:

Desired view.png

How can I achieve that? Until now, I was unable to do this in a "global" form. I can modify the view every time I access the portal (for my user) but this is a bit useless.

How can I define the second image as the standard view on my customer portal?

1 answer

1 vote
Katarzyna
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 12, 2021

It looks like a bug on the Request view. Users settings aren't remembered, so after refreshing the page, all columns are displayed.

You can create a bug on the Atlassian Jira: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa  

Gustavo Martins March 12, 2021

Thank you @Katarzyna so the correct behaviour is to remember the user profile settings for this?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events