How to see who has and who hasn't approved while awaiting full approval?

Tamas Karakai January 26, 2022

The Change Request is pending approval. It requires at least 2 approvals from an Approver Group. One approves has approved. How do I see who has approved and who hasn't? I see no indication anywhere. This is what I see:

image.png
When I click "1 more approval needed: I see:

image.png
That box saying "1 of 4 members have approved" box is not clickable.

Nowhere I see any approver name. Not in the comment, history either...

[UPDATE]

Above is the view within Jira Service Management. What is perplexing is that I DO see the approver's name and the time they approved it ON THE CUSTOMER PORTAL. How come this is not showing on the Jira SM side?
image.png

2 answers

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Marini Marini
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2022

Hi Tamas,

It seems like it is the limitation of the Approver Groups. Please refer to https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management-articles/Announcing-group-approvals-in-Jira-Service-Management/ba-p/1751721/page/2

Question

b.png

Answera.png

Tamas Karakai January 27, 2022

Thank you!

Like Jacob Vijayan likes this
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2022

Please vote on the feature request to give it some prominence.

Thanks,

Danny

Like Jacob Vijayan likes this
0 votes
Tamas Karakai January 27, 2022

This is an accidently submitted answer that I can overwrite (edit) but not remove. Sorry...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events