Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve attribute reference issue when importing CSV file into Jira Insight?

Elif Meriç July 25, 2022

I am trying to import a large Excel CSV data into Jira Insight in Jira Service Management, but some of the columns in the CSV file need to be referenced from some object types in insight. For this, I manually added all the attributes before and selected the attributes to be referenced as reference from other object types. Afterwards, I arranged the data of the columns to be referenced from other object types in the CSV file to be the same according to the objects of these object types in order to avoid case sensitivity problems, but the objects of the object types that I reference after import are not imported. Only unreferenced data is imported. Is there a solution to this problem?

1 answer

0 votes
Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Hi @Elif Meriç 

To import multiple levels you need to split the levels to import and maped the sames

Begin to import in the first level to the last level, one level for time.

Then to referenced the objects of level above the current level, you only need to have the objects in a value of attribute, then in your mapping import, you just need to have the edditing IQL for the attributes

I hope I helped you.

If this post was helpful, mark it as Accepted Accepted, so you can help others who may have the same difficulties.

If your question has not been resolved, please post again with more details.

Elif Meriç July 26, 2022

Hi @Carlos Faddul, thank you for your answer. First of all, I have a question. What exactly do you mean by level?

Carlos Faddul
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

Hi @Elif Meriç what did you mean by level was

Vehicle
┣━ Car
┣━━ Sold
┗━━━ Last Service 

The level are Vehichle/ Car / Sold / Last Service

If you want select for an example Car, this is the level, so this is it somthing like for the import
- "ImportCSVCar" -> Atribbute to import "Car" -> IQL Name = ${ImportCSVCar}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events