Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to notify only interested agents when creating a ticket?

Miguel Angel Valencia Galaviz February 19, 2022

Hello everyone, we have all our customers in one project and in the real support a specific group of agents are assigned or dedicated to attend a specific customer. When a ticket is created, every agent in the project is notified and in someway lots of them (groups of agents dedicated to other customers) are saturated with notifications of tickets they will not work. We would like agents receive notifications only about tickets of customer they were assigned to. Is it posible to achieve that? Note: We think creating one project by customer is not feasible due there are a lot of customers (Organizations).

1 answer

1 vote
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 19, 2022

Hi @Miguel Angel Valencia Galaviz 

To achieve this

Create group for agents divided by customers (for each org there will a group of agents in jira)

Create a group picker field

In notification scheme, add the group to the notification scheme and remove those that are not needed

When creating issue, add the group whoever will be working on that issue

Let me know if this is clear

Thanks,

Pramodh

Miguel Angel Valencia Galaviz February 24, 2022

Thanks Pramodh, i think is clear that part. Regarding to when creating the ticket i mean automatically, how could i achieve that the group is set automatically when creating the ticket?

Miguel Angel Valencia Galaviz October 26, 2023

how could i achieve that the group is set automatically when creating the ticket?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events