Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move a problem or incident from service project to another project with form attached

Ankit Litoriya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

I wants to move a problem from service project to the another project and assign to someone there using key words. How to achieve this 

For now i am not able to find any automation rule for this

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

Hi @Ankit Litoriya 

Another project is also service project? If yes, you can use default request type - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/choose-default-request-types-for-your-issue-types/

If no, there it no way to keep ticket available on portal.

Regards,

Seba

Ankit Litoriya
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 24, 2024

Thanks Seba,

Another project is not a service project. If we clone the issue or create exact triggered issue in another project. is there a way so that we run a rule without manually interaction with cloned / new issue in other project still rule run and assign the issue.

Sebastian Krzewiński
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 24, 2024

you can create rule that will be triggered on not service project when ticket is created and have clone link or clone link pointing to service project

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events