Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make certain requests through service desks only visible to a specific group

brandon griffith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2021

I have a request to make specific requests through a service desk visible only to a certain group within JIRA. The users for this group are already setup in JIRA.

I am seeing online that there is only 3 project roles for service desks (Administrators, Service Desk Team, & Service Desk Customer).

My initial thought was to create a board for the requests for this group from the service desk and work on a way to get these requests for the group to flow to the board. Then, lock down the board for the users to where only they can manage these requests.

Is there an easier way to resolve the request?

1 answer

0 votes
brandon griffith
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 3, 2021

After further investigation, I am going to work on the steps located here. https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Get-Jira-service-desk-tickets-on-teams-kanban-board/qaq-p/1367294

My other question, is there a way to get the service requests for this group to not be seen by users outside of this specific group within the service desk?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events