Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make JSM portal to a Featured portal or hide it?

Elaine Lu June 26, 2024

Hi, 

How to make a JSM portal to a Featured portal or hide itScreenshot 2024-06-26 at 11.03.21 AM.png

I am at the help center by going to 

1. Go to Settings () > Products > Jira Service Management > Configuration.

2. In the Help center section, select View all help centers.

3. Select the help center of your choice.

I select customize - from here. how do I make the bottom portal in "More Portals" section to a Featured portal or hide it?  Can't find the option anymore.  I was able to do it like 1 month ago.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/hide-portals-from-your-help-center/

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

Instead of selecting Customize, go back and select Edit home page layout. From here you can select the projects that should appear under featured, and you can also hide projects if needed. Once you are done editing, select Publish layout at the top.

Elaine Lu June 26, 2024

How to go to "Edit home page layout"?  Can't find this option in 

Settings () > Products > Jira Service Management > Configuration.

Can you provide screenshot?  

Thank you!

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 26, 2024

From the Configuration page, click on Edit the layout of your help center:

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 4.41.27 PM.png

Another way to get there is to go to your project and click Channels > Portal and then navigate back to the main help center screen, from here click Customize and you will see Edit homepage layout.

Screenshot 2024-06-26 at 4.40.33 PM.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events