Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the comment count per Agent

Ashish Chopade May 6, 2024

Would like to get the report of comments updated in the Tickets by the Agent. In short, we need the the productivity of the Agent.

How many comments per day are added by the Agent in the ticket.

1 answer

0 votes
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

@Ashish Chopade

I'm not sure that number of comments is a true measure of productivity. A more accurate metric might be number of tickets worked/resolved? Those metrics are available out of the box.

If you did want to track the number of comments, you could do that using automation for Jira, or you could look at an app such as this. I'm not sure how that app would handle reporting though.

Ashish Chopade May 6, 2024

How we can get how many number of tickets worked by any of Agent?

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2024

I would write a filter that shows all of the tickets that have been resolved - something like project = "x" and resolution is not empty.

Once you have your filter, I would create a new dashboard. Add a pie chart gadget and set your metric to assignee.

If you want, you can create multiple filters to see how many tickets they've worked on in the past month, 6 months, ect. by adding date filters such as project = "x" and resolution is not empty and created >= -30.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events