Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export worklog from clockwork but split project and user into row and column?

Đỗ Thị Xuân Thùy May 23, 2023

I'm in trouble with clockwork - an add on in Jira. I'm trying to export the work log in Clockwork into excel file but recognized that project and users are in a same column.

Screenshot_6.png

I wonder is there anyway that can make projects and users turn into 2 dividend columns or turn into column and row. For example, like this

Screenshot_7.png

If you have any idea please let me know. I really need your solution since this is a requirement from my colleague and we cannot use the frame that have projects and users in a same column

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gracjan Wesołowski _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Đỗ Thị Xuân Thùy

my name is Gracjan and I'm Customer Success Expert at HeroCoders, the team behind Clockwork app.

I understand that you are using the Timesheet export option. What you can do is you can Export Worklogs, and choose which worklogs, and custom fields you would like to include there. The export would for example look like this:

exportworklogs.png

worklog_export.png

You would have each issue, user, and time spent in different columns. You can include more than this, and configure it as you prefer.

The second idea would be to create an Excel/google sheets macro, that would reorganize the Timesheet export.

We did it some time ago, if the worklogs export is not good for you, you can contact us through our help center, and we might help you out with the macro.

Cheers!

Gracjan

Đỗ Thị Xuân Thùy May 23, 2023

Thank you for your help Gracjan! The worklogs did not work for me since it do not have a field that I need which is assignee, I would love to get in touch with your team via help center to find a way with the macro.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events