Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to embed a URL as an option on the JSM portal

andrew.edwards September 20, 2021

Hi,

We would like our JSM portal to be a one stop shop for IT and business workflows but also  for other internal systems like our financial system.  I would like to have a button on the portal with an embedded URL jump link to our finance system.  How can I do this in JSM, as I see no native way to embed a URL link on portal.

thank you for your help

1 answer

0 votes
Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

Hi @andrew.edwards ,

You could use Announcements for this, as you can embed a URL within some text here. See this example below. Without an add-on, there is not a great deal that you can customise on the portal, but this could be a good workaround for you

Portal URLs.png

andrew.edwards September 27, 2021

Thanks for the suggestion of using Announcements, is there an add-on that you know of that will provide this functionality within JSM ?

Callum Carlile _Automation Consultants_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2021

@andrew.edwards I have had a brief look but couldn't find anything that might be suitable, but it's worth doing a bit of research as there may be something out there which I have missed

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events