Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure a new Issue Type to a Request Type

Takak Ohashi December 6, 2022

Hello,

We will need a new request form for a new application system. 

I have created a new Request Type and a new Issue Type. I tried to configure the newly created Issue Type in the newly created Request Type but that issue type did not appeared.

Currently the Request Type (named "LSIT Support Request") has other Issue Type (named "Argus Support Request") but can we modify it to the newly created one (named "LSIT Support Request")?

Kind regards,

Takaki OhashiRequest Type-LSIT Support Request.pngIssue Type-LSIT Support Request.png  

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2022

@Takak Ohashi Once you add the new issue type to the projects issue type scheme you will be able to create new request types that you can associate with the new issue type.  Current request types cannot have their issue types changed.   You will have to create a new request type with the new issue type that matches the old request type.

Takak Ohashi December 7, 2022

Thank you for the suggestion, Brant. I have created a request type first. I'll try to create a new request type and associate it with the new issue type.

Kind regards,

Takaki Ohashi 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events