Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to automatically assigned users to asset as the behalf of "Last Users"

Risikanta Pradhan April 5, 2023

How to automatically assigned users to asset as the behalf of "Last Users" which is exported by the discovery import.

There is any settings or any automation rules which is help  to assign assets automatically.

@Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ 

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Bryan Spangler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2023

I am very much interested in this as well. I am importing assets and users from SCCM which are linked in the import configuration but the imported user does not match with the Jira user. I'm currently trying to link the SCCM user and the Jira user through an object reference but im still trying to figure it out.

Risikanta Pradhan April 11, 2023

hi @Bryan Spangler ,

have you done the part which you were looking after

Bryan Spangler
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2023

I have it partially figured out. I had to find some information that was shared between the two objects. In my case I have a field in my users object attributes for the full name. and the last user field was the users full name. The last user attribute is set as as User object. In my import configuration. The last user attribute  I tied the last user field to the jira attribute last user with the Object Mapping AQL set to "Name" = ${Last user}. I hope that was clear. please let me know if that helps

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events