Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to arrange the layout of my queue?

Mark Joseph Deada June 8, 2022

Hello Team!

I want our queue layout to be something like this:

layout.JPG

As it looks more pleasing and organized. 

This is our current layout:

layout2.JPG

This requires us to click multiple times to reach out to a queue. Is there a way to change our queue like the ones above? And how to do it?

Thank you!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2022

Hi @Mark Joseph Deada 

I noticed that the first image you shared is from JSM Server/DC with an ITSM default template and the second one JSM cloud.

On cloud, queues are organized on Work Categories but you can turn off that feature, take a look at https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/remove-an-itsm-category-from-your-service-project/

If you decide to do so all queues from the Server/DC example can be recreated in your cloud project manually.

I hope it helps.

Cheers,

Alex

Mark Joseph Deada June 8, 2022

Hello @Alex 

Thanks for your reply!

I tried what you have suggested (disabled some work categories)however, the queue still looks the same. 

Capture.JPG
 I don't see an option for the queue to make it look like JSM Server/DC's. Is there another way to modify it to appear that way? Or this is the default for JSM Cloud?

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events