Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add an email domain?

Михаил Вахутинский November 18, 2021

In this article it says that I need to go to  admin.atlassian.com, select Settings > Emails but I don't have Emails in this menu, despite having maximum admin organization privilages. We've got standart subscription. Is this functionality included in our subsciption plan, and if yes, what am I doing wrong?

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

That article applies to server not cloud. And cloud you do not have the ability to add an email domain.

Михаил Вахутинский November 19, 2021

Thank you for clarificarion! So to be clear, is there a way for Cloud Jira to send emails from custom email adresses to customers? We need to send them from our own domain, not atlassian.net.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2021

Hi @Михаил Вахутинский , please see if Verifying your domain will allow you to achieve your goals - configure-jira-cloud-to-send-emails-on-behalf-of-your-domain 

I wasn't able to test this earlier as I had no control over my old domain. Recently I was able to preform domain verification on a new domain and it works. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events