How to Create Dashboard

Maeneth January 4, 2023

Hi Team,

I need to create a Dashboard like this.  Can you please guide me?

Capture.png

Thanks.

2 answers

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

@Maeneth You will need to use an app in the marketplace to extract that information. One that comes to mind that would be able to do this would be easyBI.

Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 6, 2023

Thank you, @Brant Schroeder, for suggesting eazyBI app.

@Maeneth if you don't mind using an app for making a dashboard, then you can create interactive reports in eazyBI and publish those reports on the Jira dashboard. The reports are interactive, as users can change the filtering parameters for the report, for example, the reporting period, project or issues priority, etc., and see which issues are behind the numbers by drilling into an issue list.
The report you are asking for might look like in the picture below.
eazyBI average resolution time dashboard.png

eazyBI is a business intelligence tool, and you can build customized charts with it. To get a better understanding of the tool and its capabilities, you can check out eazyBI Demo account with several report examples:
https://eazybi.com/accounts/1000/dashboards/7513-age-lead-and-cycle-time

Best,

Zane / support@eazyBI.com

0 votes
Aykan Inal January 5, 2023

I am wondering too

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL