Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is it possible to implement pre-written answers for the issues?

Deleted user October 7, 2021

How is it possible to implement a system (and what system) where our customer support team members could find a relevant answer?

Today, they use an excel document to manually find the pre-written answer according to the customer's request. The requests are chosen by customers on our website.

So, basically, when it comes to us in Jira, it already has a request type.

With this request type, the support team manually finds the answer in a separate excel document, which is not convenient. 

We want to implement a system that takes this request type and shows the pre-written answers according to the request type in Jira. Therefore, we are supposed to answer in 3 different languages at this stage. So, we should be able to choose the language.

Of course, it should be scaleable for more pre-written answers.

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

What you are looking for I think is canned responses. There is an open request for this and I remain hopeful that it will be implemented. In fact Server has this. There are addon solutions in the Marketplace you might consider. However, what I use is an auto-text app that provides for a shorthand approach, e.g. typing %thanks might result in “Thank you for your request, we are investigating.”. Examples of these apps - a-text, phrase express. Finally, depending on your precise requirements you might be able to leverage Automation.

Deleted user October 11, 2021

Thank you for the information, Mr. Jack :)

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events