Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How integrate 2 Jira instances?

Luis Díaz June 15, 2022

Hi!

I would like to integrate our provider's Jira instance with our Jira instance.

We currently have the integration with Unito but we have presented some problems.

Do you know any other alternative?

Tks!

2 answers

1 vote
Syed Majid Hassan -Exalate-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 15, 2022

Hi @Luis Díaz

This is Majid @ Exalate. 
In order to fully synchronize your Jira instance to your providers Jira bidirectionally, you can utilize an an integration app such as Exalate. The app provides you fully customizable synchronization between the 2 Jira instances which can be set up with seconds and provides a very granular control over the synchronization. 

Please feel free to book a demo if you would like to see the product in action. 

Thanks

Majid

Luis Díaz June 15, 2022

Thanks. I will review this app and hope more references. Have a nice day!

0 votes
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 17, 2022

@Luis Díaz hi! I'd like to propose taking a look at ZigiOps. It's a flexible no-code integration platform that can help you connect the 2 Jira instances in a few clicks. The platform can be customized to fit various use cases. It works bi-directionally, so a change in one of the systems will be present immediately in the other. Feel free to explore it and book a demo to see it in action.

Regards, Diana (ZigiWave)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events