Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you remove the default priority field from the Jira Customer Service portal?

Chole Ashworth October 29, 2021

I have removed the "Priority" field from all configurations and it is still showing on the Customer Service Portal. 

I have read multiple suggestions and it is still showing.

Any suggestions on how to remove it from this view?

2021-10-29_10-06-28.png

3 answers

3 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

@Chole Ashworth -

In your project's field configuration, can you try to hide the Priority field?  I know this will hide it from all issue creation, edit, and view screen.  It should also hide it from the portal.

Let me know if this works.  Regarding to your need to add field to the portal view, you need to ensure the field is there in the issue screen first then add it to the portal request type screen.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Chole Ashworth November 1, 2021

Hi @Joseph Chung Yin ,

Thank you for your suggestion on hiding the "Priority" field in the field configuration. This worked!

I am looking into your suggestion for adding a field to the portal view. I will let you know the outcome.

~ Chole

0 votes
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 29, 2021

Hi @Dirk Ronsmans ,

I already tried those steps and the "Priority" field has been removed. It is still showing on the Customer Service Portal.

Any other suggestions?

0 votes

Plus, I need to add a field to that view and cannot see where to do that.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events