Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How do I restrict access for customers to see only their own project, not all projects?

How do I restrict access for customers to see only their own project, not all projects?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

Hi @Tawni Servi , welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Whether a customer sees a certain service project in the Help Center depends on whether they are added as a customer in that specific project.

Please read through the following documentation: Add and remove customers

They were added to a project, but then have access to all other projects on their main help center page without being a "customer" of those projects. How can I restrict them to only their project?

Thank you for the welcome! Happy to join this community.  

Dave Mathijs Community Leader Apr 26, 2022

Can you check the Browse Project permission in the permission scheme associated with the projects they shouln't have access to? To which users/groups has this permission been granted?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Jira Service Management

Jira Service Management Documentation Opportunities

Hello everyone, Hope everyone is safe! A few months ago we posted an article sharing all the new articles and documentation that we, the AMER Jira Service Management team created. As mentioned ...

197 views 0 5
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you