Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I remove Knowledge base articles from portal without a confluence subscription?

Nick Franco June 25, 2021

I had the trial confluence subscription, so I was able to add knowledge base articles to my portal. Now that I canceled my subscription, when I go to the knowledge base section it wants me to subscribe. How do I get to the page that allows you hide articles without having a confluence subscription.

1 answer

0 votes
Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2021

Is this a cloud subscription?  If so, have you tried changing the subscription so that you're on the free plan?  If you can do that you should be able to delete content.

Nick Franco June 25, 2021

I was thinking of doing that, but there should be a way to delete them without having to re-subscribe...

Thank you

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 25, 2021

I would contact support, but honestly, I'm not seeing a downside to subscribing to the free plan.

Nick Franco June 28, 2021

The only downside is that I can't make articles available to non-signed in users with the free plan.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events