Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I create a form of questions that our own employees can answer?

Derryn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2021

I want to ask every one of our staff 3-5 questions that allow them to answer in short or long paragraphs. 

3 answers

2 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

You can create three text fields in your Jira service management project and expose that under the specific request type form.

0 votes
Simon Herd
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2021

@Derryn you could use ProForma to build this form. ProForma lets you build form with different field size (single line or multiple line) and you can add detailed validation requirements.

The paid app is here and there is also a free version.

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2021

Hi @Derryn welcome to the Atlassian community.

You can create a Trello board, type a question per card and share the board with your targeted audiences. They can choose to enter a short or long answer.

Out side Atlassian products, you can choose to use Google forms or Microsoft forms.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events