Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can use the forms I created for tickets instead the default options?

Daniel Corredera
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2023

Hello everyone, I need to use 3 forms that I created for making different tickets from Slack to Jira, but instead of it, just the default options are given to complete the request. How can I replace them by using my customized forms? Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2023

@Daniel Corredera -

Welcome to the community.  A few areas that you need to check -

1) What app are you using to integrate your Slack env to your JSM env?  If you use Atlassian's "Assist/Chat", then please take a look at this reference link - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/create-issues-in-slack/

1.1) If you are using other add-ons to integrate Slack/JSM, then you may need to contact those add-on's vendor for further assistance.

2) Have you associated your forms with your JSM project's request types?

Please advise.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Daniel Corredera
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 10, 2023

Hi Joseph, thank you for your answer! 

I'm currently using Attlassian's to integrate Slack I'll be checking the reference link.

Also I want to say that I didn't try to associate my forms with my JSM project because I don't really know how I can do that, if u can help me writing me the route would be great.

Regards!

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2023

@Daniel Corredera -

Hi Daniel:

Here is the reference link on Forms settings - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/about-form-settings/

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events