Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I set up a help centre portal in Jira for both external and internal users with customised

krishna.kumar May 25, 2023

Hi There, 

How can I set up a help centre portal in Jira for both external and internal users with customised options? I'm trying to setup a help centre portal for both external and internal users with customised options. Both the user types can submit queries through request forms and also through direct emails.

Within the help centre portal, I aim to manage the visibility of request forms based on user types. Specifically, I would like to display additional options for internal users, such as employees, while showing only limited forms for external users to address their general queries. I would appreciate any suggestions on the most effective approach to achieve this control in Jira.

And also I tried restricting permission by selecting "Customers added by agents and admins" as mentioned in one of the articles here but it disables the in-flowing email requests. 

Thanks in advance for the help.

1 answer

0 votes
Ananjan_miniOrange June 5, 2023

Hi @krishna_kumar  

I am ananjan from miniOrange.

We have a solution, SSO Integration with Helpdesks, which can possibly cater to your requirements.   

Just check it out once and feel free to let us know if this works for you!

You can raise a ticket here or contact me directly at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com for more information. 

Best Regards,

Ananjan Mishra

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events