Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I select my Teams Channel Calendar when scheduling meetings

Brenton Rose April 26, 2023

Good afternoon, I recently added the Outlook Meetings for Jira app to our Client Services Cloud account. The ability to schedule meetings is functioning but I also want to be able to schedule these meetings using a teams channel as the primary calendar. I have added the calendar into Jira but when scheduling meetings from within an issue I am not able to select which calendar to use. Can anyone help fix this or give us an idea of how to address.?This workflow is to help us streamline new client training requests and this requires touch points from several team members. We want to make sure everyone is involved in the scheduling and visibility of these meetings.

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2023

@Brenton Rose -

Hi Brenton:

Since this is third party add-on (Outlook meetings for Jira app), you should contact the add-on vendor directly for technical support.

https://yasoon.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/3

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Technology Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Brenton Rose April 27, 2023

Joseph, thank you. They indeed confirmed this is not an available option. Thanks for the direction...Brenton 

Britta Neugebauer _yasoon_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 2, 2023

Hi @Brenton Rose and @Joseph Chung Yin , thank you for jumping in! If you have any further questions or want to discuss your use case, don't hesitate to book a demo with my team right here: Meet Microsoft 365 for Jira (office365.com)

Regards,

Britta

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events