Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a half day holiday on the SLA calendar?

Sonja.Willemse November 17, 2023

Our normal SLA hours are 08:00 - 17:00. Our office closes at 13:00 on 22 December 2023.

I can only add a full day as a holiday on the calendar so that is not an option.

If I change the working hours for that Friday from 8:00 to 13:00, won't it recalculate all historical SLAs?

And if I change the working hours back to 8:00 - 17:00 on the following Monday, won't it simply recalculate the SLAs for 22 December?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

There was a suggestion submitted in Atlassian's Jira site to add this.  JSDCLOUD-2043 

It was closed due to lack of interest, but I would agree, there certainly is value for adding this functionality in the system.  

Sonja.Willemse November 19, 2023

Thanks Dan! Do you agree that changing the work hours on an SLA calendar will recalculate all historic tickets' SLAs?

Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 20, 2023

I don't use them right now, and I'm not able to test at this time, but I would guess that would throw off your numbers, yes.

Like Sonja.Willemse likes this
0 votes
Ezgi Bayındır
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 17, 2023

Hi @Sonja.Willemse ,

Welcome to community.

I found a similar question for server. Looks like there is no half day option for also cloud. 

Solved: How to add a 1/2 day to a Jira SLA calendar? (atlassian.com)

Best,

Ezgi

Sonja.Willemse November 17, 2023

I saw that but the solution offered to change the work hours for that day is not correct? Please confirm if changing the work hours on an SLA calendar will recalculate all historic tickets' SLAs.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events