You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
* We run Jira Service Management 4.20.1
* I recently updated the SLA calendar on our IT Helpdesk project, using a government annually piblished ical with public holidays for 2022
* I then manually add the days on top of the public holidays in the ical, that we are closed for the year
* We are usually given a 1/2 day on the last business day before Christmas
* I don't see in Jira a means to add anything other than full day holidays to the calendar
* Could someone direct me how to add a 1/2 day to the calendar please?
Thanks for any help.
Hi @Steve G
We don't have a way to add the 1/2 day in calendar.
It's either working hours based on you calendar or holiday.
To set half day change the calendar at the time when 1/2 day working hours comes.
Hi! If I do this 'To set half day change the calendar at the time when 1/2 day working hours comes.' as suggested above, won't it recalculate historical SLAs? And when I change the work hours back to a full day (on the next working day), won't it recalculate the SLAs in any case?