* We run Jira Service Management 4.20.1
* I recently updated the SLA calendar on our IT Helpdesk project, using a government annually piblished ical with public holidays for 2022
* I then manually add the days on top of the public holidays in the ical, that we are closed for the year
* We are usually given a 1/2 day on the last business day before Christmas
* I don't see in Jira a means to add anything other than full day holidays to the calendar
* Could someone direct me how to add a 1/2 day to the calendar please?
Thanks for any help.
Hi @Steve G
We don't have a way to add the 1/2 day in calendar.
It's either working hours based on you calendar or holiday.
To set half day change the calendar at the time when 1/2 day working hours comes.
Hello Atlassian Community! We’re thrilled to announce some exciting changes to incident management in Jira Service Management Cloud, in order to give your teams extra muscle during incidents, and ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events