Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add a Jira Work Mgt project to JSM Portal ?

Heldonor Martins Bastos II October 8, 2022

I'd like to create an item on JSM HR Project as a link to JWM HR Projecto, in my case the projcet template is RECRUITMENT. I mean, the idea is to have only one place for customer request all kind of service no matter if it's IT, Admin, HR, Finance, Business, etc.

In case it's not possible do it on JSM, is there another way to have a unique Portal?

tks

2 answers

4 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 8, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

By definition, you can not.  Projects do not belong to portals.  Portals are a function of a project!  A portal only exists as a function of a JSM project.

So, to do this, you need to create a JSM project and then set up the project to work in a similar way to the JWM project you want to have.

0 votes
Bhanu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 8, 2022

@Heldonor Martins Bastos II its a great thought to have one customer portal for all things service.

you can find how to setup a customer portal from this KB article

Also, JSM can be extended by a lot of Atlassian Marketplace Apps

Some of the popular ones - Extension for Jira Service Management, Refined for Jira Cloud. It has a lot of out of the box templates for you to implement. 

Link to the Atlassian Marketplace - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218481/refined-for-jira-cloud?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events