Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Add An Email Address To My Profile?

Jeff Bailey January 20, 2022

I am an Admin, but when I look at my Profile > Summary > Details, my email address does not show. There is no option to edit the details, so how do I add my email address to my profile?

4 answers

3 votes

Here are 2 screenshots of when I click my avatar and also when I click Settings. I still don't see Manage your account.

Settings.png

And clicking User management just takes me to the page where I can see all of our users.

2 votes

Thanks for the fast response Jack. When I click my avatar and select profile, I don't see a Contact section or Manage your account.

Profile.png

0 votes
Elia KLEIN
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 3, 2022

Hello Jeff, I have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

Jeff Bailey March 4, 2022

Hi Elia. No, unfortunately I never did resolve it.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

hmm, if you click on you avatar and select profile there should be a Contact section as shown. There is also Manage your account where you can edit details.

2022-01-20_11-56-26.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2022

There's something strange or at least different in what you are looking at. I wondered if it might have something to do with a free account so I went to look at my free instance. Again if I click on my avatar in the upper right I get a screen like below. It appears that you know do not see manage your account at all? I don't see any "summary" screen.

2022-01-20_13-29-46.jpg

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 11, 2022

@Jeff Bailey , any update on this?

Jeff Bailey March 14, 2022

No, it is still not resolved.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS