Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form templates disappeared - where'd they go?

Marina Moser April 27, 2022

About a month ago when building new forms in Jira Service Management, I had the option to either build from scratch or search and select a form template. Now the form templates are no longer available. Was this a trial that now requires an additional purchase? The search field is still there, but it is completely blank. Is this somehow a feature that needs to be re-enabled? If so, what settings need to be checked?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
DamCoder
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2022

I have the same issue. 

On a paid plan; the form templates are not showing up now.

The top right of the create form page now looks like this:

image.png

• Clicking on the LANGUAGE dropdown shows "No options"
  • Providing criteria in the "Search Templates" field has no effect. (Meaning no list of matching templates appears)

DamCoder
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2022

UPDATE

Another post about this issue stated a relationship with VPN / Not VPN.

I tested through a corporate network and again through a corporate network.

The issue persisted even across separate sessions.

In another post they mentioned that this is a known bug and to add ourselves as watchers to this tracked issue: JSDCLOUD-11171 Form Builder - The template forms do not load

Like # people like this
0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

Hi @Marina Moser , is the Templates sidebar expanded or closed?

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 15.47.06.png

Do you see the templates in the right sidebar when you click on the Template button?

I'm on a Free Plan and still see them:

Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 15.49.20.png

Marina Moser April 29, 2022

I'm on a paid plan and definitely impacted by the bug seen on US East. If I connect using a VM in another region, the templates are available. I'll use this workaround in the short-term and continue to follow the progress of the bug fix. Thank you!

Like DamCoder likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events