Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Affected Services field results per JSM project

Jaime Gonzalez January 26, 2022

Hello Community, hope you are all doing well.

I am leading a Technology department with 3 sub-areas:

• IT-Ops
  • Software Engineering
  • ERP-Ops

I have created a service management project for each team to manage the support work intake. We have defined the different services each team supports within the services section of JSM, these same services appear on the Insight Object schema.

The issue is whenever a request is created on any of the 3 JSM projects, all the services  show on the Affected Services field, which appears as locked in the custom fields configuration page.

Is there a way to filter the services so each service project will only display the services to which their team responds to?

e.g. so the IT-Ops Customers do not have an option to select a ERP-Ops service.

Any guidance is much appreciated, cheers.

1 answer

1 accepted

7 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2022

Hello @Jaime Gonzalez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Atlassian Community!

When it comes to Affected Services, it will appear across all Service Management projects where the feature is enabled and currently, it’s not possible to restrict it per project.

There are feature requests suggesting improvements for that:

Please, click on vote for this issue and also watch them receive updates from our product managers.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Jaime Gonzalez January 27, 2022

Hello Angélica, thank you for your response. I will follow the feature requests.

Best regards.

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Estela Cameira July 19, 2022

Hi @Angélica Luz ! How can we vote for it? I-ll need to in cloud, this is very valuable.

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2022

Hi @Estela Cameira,

You need to login to https://jira.atlassian.com/ and the option to vote will be available on the right side under the People section.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events