Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when viewing KB : Unable to load all page data. Try and reload the page.

Robert Nichols November 13, 2023

When I'm viewing a KB article as a customer on our portal I get the following error at the top of the page 

Unable to load all page data. Try and reload the page.

Then the article is shown in full.
When viewing the same article logged in as admin I don't get the error.
I can't see what component or data is missing or unable to load 
kberror.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jelena November 21, 2023

Hi,

I got the same error, but today it no longer appears...

Robert Nichols November 21, 2023

Same here.

It's gone this morning !

Just checked on multiple browsers and system, all seems to be fine.
Atlassian must have fixed something on their end.

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar - Devoteam
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 14, 2023

Hi @Robert Nichols 

Welcome to the community.

I assume you linked you Confluence KB space to the JSM project.

What is the permission setting?

• Anyone (So everyone is able to search even with no customer account (this requires a paid Confluence subscription)
  • All-logged-in users any user logged on to the portal or service project
  • Only Confluence users Only licensed Confluence users have access to the articles

In Confluence Global Permission settings is Confluence access enabled for JSM users?

Or do you have IP restrictions set on Confluence, this could cause issues. Or Did you change the name of the Confluence Space?

For both the last options see KB article here, to see if you can resolve it.

Robert Nichols November 15, 2023

Thanks, I'll check this out. interestingly that it isn't showing the error when using the sandbox

Lloyd Santos
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 16, 2023

Good day, I'm also getting this issue. Has this been resolved for you @Robert Nichols ?

dahu November 17, 2023

Good Morning,
got same problem, is there a solution?

Robert Nichols November 18, 2023

Not found a solution yet to this yet. still looking. The fact I'm not seeing it in the sandbox suggests that maybe it might be a component I have in one env and not the other. 

dahu November 21, 2023

Good Morning,

the warning doesnt appear anymore for me either ....

0 votes
Dan Breyen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2023

Hi @Robert Nichols welcome to the community.  Is it a large article?  Is this the only article this happens too?  For testing purposes, have you tried creating a duplicate article and see if the duplicate has the same issue?  Do you have a few test customers you can try it with?  Does it happen to other customers?  

I took a look at Atlassian's jira page (jira.atlassian.com) and didn't see anything specific. 

Is the page straight text?

Just a couple of thoughts.

Robert Nichols November 13, 2023

I've tried a few different pages it seems that all pages have the same error. Even really simple test pages with just a few lines on.
Although I don't see any problem, or anything missing on the rest of the page.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events