Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Meassage - Unable to load

janely_melin November 17, 2023

Hi!
When my customers are reading the articles; they see an error message:
Unable to load all page data...,
But they actually see the whole article. How do I get rid of the error message?

Thanks!
Error Message.png

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2023

@janely_melin Are you using any excerpts or content shared from a different page?

janely_melin November 20, 2023

No, but I started to manage the articles from the Space/Confluence.

Before I updated the Articles from the Service Desk environment. 
The warning is not shown for all articles. 

janely_melin November 20, 2023

It has something to do with rights. When I'm logged in as me (Confluence user) I don't see the warning. But when logged in as "customer user" i get the error message above the article.

Do you know how to make the articles readable for the customers without this error (as they have access to the whole article), and without being a Confluence user?

All the best //JL
Update.png

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2023

@janely_melin Can you relink the Confluence space and follow the steps here to make sure something has not changed or might have been missed when you set it up https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/link-confluence-spaces-to-your-service-project/ 

janely_melin November 22, 2023

Great thanks!
A question to understand a bit better: 
Is it so; that as soon as I create an article in the JSM, a Confluence space is created?

The linking to Our Confluence space, does it mean that our customers need a Confluence license, to see/read our articles, in the JSM, knowledge base?

janely_melin November 22, 2023

I found an article about the above. I think I start to understand a bit more. //JL

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
0 votes
Answer accepted
Jehan Bhathena
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2023

Hi @janely_melin ,

Welcome to the community!

In order to debug the error better perhaps you can check the browser's network logs: https://developer.chrome.com/docs/devtools/network/

If the error isn't captured in the network logs too, you may want to check the actual confluence page to see if it has some elements that may be restricted only for Confluence users and won't be allowed in the article UI.

janely_melin January 12, 2024

Thanks @Jehan Bhathena 
Yes it is probably in Confluence, as we don't want to pay for all Users to have a license in Confluence. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events