Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email requests field doesn't exist

Ahmad kheder November 17, 2021

Hi,

I have a project and I can't find the option  "Email requests" or "Customer Permissions"
can you help me?

Thanks a lot.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2021

Hey @Ahmad kheder. Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Have a look at the bottom left panel to confirm if you are in the company or team-managed project. If TMP, the options are different. Have a look at Manage and administer team-managed service projects.

Ahmad kheder November 18, 2021

Hi,

Thanks @Ivan Lima  for the suggestion, I am an admin in the company and the project itself, but still unable to see this option. 

any thing else you can suggest?

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Is your project a team-managed or company-managed service project?

A team managed project

Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 18, 2021

TMP is different. You will find "Email request" under Request types and "Customers permissions" under Channel. For more details, see Manage and administer team-managed service projects.

thanks.

Like Ivan Lima likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events