Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email error log Jira service desk

Akhand Pratap Singh June 16, 2021

Hi Team, 

I had setup my domain as an notification email to the users in Jira Service Management, but no emails are sent out. 

I have properly setup DNS, Notification everything mentioned by atlassian 

When I check my email logs I receive the error:"com.microsoft.graph.core.ClientException: Error during http request " 

Does anyone know how to remove this error?Error log email.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 17, 2021

Hello @Akhand Singh,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

I saw that you created a ticket with our support and mentioned this issue as well. 

As mentioned by the engineer that is helping you, this error may occur due to any glitches during the connection time with Microsoft Servers, and it shouldn’t affect your mail processing.

Also, there was a bug that they had on Microsoft Graphs and their comment when the ticket was closed:

At this time the API I added is not optimal (you've probably noticed that it requires passing the authentication provider multiple time), this is something we'll clean up whenever we replace the current authentication stack by azure-identity.

I’m sharing these details here in case other community members have the same question.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events