Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does JSM have a call log or any add-on for registering the support calls?

Adil Parmar May 5, 2024

I am looking for an option for logging the customer calls received for small issues - which usually get resolved on calls.

Is there any option where the agents can log these calls and they don't get into the cycle of tickets - because someone has to close such tickets adding to the time of agents.

It would be great if someone suggests a solution!

1 answer

0 votes
Diana Hill
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 6, 2024

Hello, @Adil Parmar Official Site

For logging customer calls that are resolved quickly and don’t require a ticket, you can consider the following options:

1. Manual Call Logging: Agents can manually log call details on a document or spreadsheet. This allows for flexibility in recording only the necessary information without creating a ticket.
2. Call Logging Apps: There are apps designed specifically for logging calls, such as Salestrail, which can automatically track all inbound and outbound calls and provide a dashboard with metrics.
3. Virtual Phone Apps: Some virtual phone apps integrate with other apps to log incoming calls and can be configured to not create tickets for every call.
4. Internal Knowledge Base: Create an internal knowledge base where agents can quickly log calls and reference solutions for common issues without generating tickets.
5. CRM Integration: If you use a CRM system, it might have a feature for logging calls as notes or activities associated with a customer record, rather than as tickets.
6. Custom Solution: Develop a custom call logging tool tailored to your business needs that allows agents to log calls without entering the ticketing system.

I hope my reply can resolve your query, If you want more details please tell me I am happy to help you.

Best Regard,
Diana Hill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events