Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Documentation link that was not working

Sravan Softility September 7, 2021

Hi,

This is a question on the below Mindville documentation link that was not working.

https://documentation.mindville.com/display/INSDISC/Discovery+System+Requirements

Could you pls get this fixed asap as we are not able to open this from last Thursday.

Regards,

Sravan 

1 answer

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

You would need to reach out to Atlassian Support

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 7, 2021

If on Cloud have you checked the Atlassian docs?

Sravan Softility September 7, 2021

I'm looking for network requirements and the Credentials section of Insight discovery. I see only Mindville documentation but is stopped working from last Thursday. Do you have any other documentation link for this?

I tried to log a ticket to Atlassian support but is redirecting to this community link.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 7, 2021

ah... you must be on free version so you don't have access to support.

the only thing I see is this - discover-objects-in-your-environment-with-insight-discovery 

now that this is integrated with cloud things are changing which may explain the link issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events