Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying User Assets On Portal Form - NOT reporter

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 2, 2023

Hi all,

I want to display the assets on a form in a drop down box for a user selected from an Assets Object drop down on the portal.

This works fine for when the assets to display are for the reporter.  I put Owner == ${reporter} in the Filter issue scope (AQL) and when I select the 'Choose Assets' drop down the reporters assets are displayed, all good and a customer can choose their asset.

BUT, I want to do this with a custom field on the issue instead and I cannot come up with the same result.

I have Single User select box where I pick a user name from, but then I cannot display the assets in the custom field.

I have tried to change the issue scope to;

Owner == ${User Name}

Owner == ${customfield_10200}

Owner == ${customfield_10200.accountId}

but none of it works.

Any ideas on what I should do?

1 answer

0 votes
Tony Langlet
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2023

Hello @Ste404 ,

Have you tried using

${customfield_10200.label}

Reference: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/configure-the-assets-object-field/

Ste404
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 6, 2023

Same deal, nothing is displayed.

10200 is a stock standard single user select custom field.  Surely there is a way for another custom field on the portal form to display the assets by referencing the field, I am running out of what to put after the .

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events