Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display/configure a custom field in dashboard (gadget)

S S September 12, 2022
  • I’ve created a filter using a custom field- xyz & would like to display the data of that custom field in dashboard but I’m unable to find that xyz field in any gadget. I’m using cloud & that custom field is locked. How do I configure it? And i found the custom field type is also different does this make sense?B457413A-A297-4F07-A918-A6C52FFC590A.jpeg

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

Hi @S S and welcome

What type is this field? Is it a text? If yes, I don't think that you can place the text field on a gadget. Usually gadget receive "closed" fields (single select, multi select, check boxes, user picker etc)

S S September 12, 2022

It’s not the text or checkbox type it’s Organization type. 2C1CF9DC-DE00-4018-BFB1-00D3EBB590B5.jpeg

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2022

You can't add Organizations to a dashboard currently. However there is an open issue under review. Vote and watch itL:

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-6383

S S September 13, 2022

@Alexkoxaras Thank you so much for answering this with a reference link 

Community Leader
Community Leader
September 13, 2022

No worries :)

Kindly mark my answer as accepted, in order to help other with similar question.

Thank you

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events