Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo project deleted but no way to delete customers like demo.invalid

Growthfalcons December 21, 2021

I have deleted demo project but i see customers like demo.invalid. Also , some of the customers that I deleted of my project is also showing up. How to make sure all those customers are not shown

2 answers

0 votes
Tom Schabetsberger August 1, 2022

I am not able to delete the demo.invalid users either. Tried it over months already, searched around, don't find the right spot.

I find the COG icon and go to User Management as suggested above. The result shows then 2 OrgAdmins (me and my colleague - correct). But no demo.invalid users.

Then I tried the hint with the URL and the <org id> in it. This brings up a site which says that I don't have permissions. But who has permissions? There are no other admins here.

Thanks,

Tom

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 31, 2021

Hello @Growthfalcons,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Customer accounts must be deleted directly in the User management menu.

As a site-admin, please, go to the Cog icon > User management > Jira Service Management and delete the account. 

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 14.53.14.png

demo-customer.png

If you are a site administrator and can’t find the list of customers, it might be due to the new organization view. With this said, replace the org id on the URL below to access the customer list:

https://admin.atlassian.com/s/<OrgId>/jira-service-desk/portal-only-customers

If you don’t see the options I mentioned above, it means that you are not an administrator, so you need to reach out to them so they can follow the steps to delete the account.

Kind regards,
Angélica

Growthfalcons February 15, 2022

ok, I will check out 

Like Angélica Luz likes this
Growthfalcons February 16, 2022

I am not able to get to the screen. Where is my organization id ?

Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 16, 2022

Hello @Growthfalcons,

You can find the Org ID on the URL:

Screen Shot 2022-02-16 at 11.03.14.png 

Like Islam Ziane likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events