Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete a customer account

Ugo Vasi September 8, 2021

In project's customers page I've added some test account with "add costumer" button.

These test customers can enter the portal to open tickets but I want to delete or disable this feature for some of them.

Is there a way to do this? In documentation I find a way to delete agent account but not customer one.

3 answers

0 votes
Deleted user September 9, 2021

Hi @Ugo Vasi

To delete an customer account, you could try the following: 

Go to, https://admin.atlassian.com and click on Products (shown above, next tot Atlassian Administration). On you're left side you see "Sites and Products". Under this you should see you're instance, if so, you can click on it.

From here on out, you will be able to delete customers. I just cracked this issue for myself, so i hope it will help you out.

Best regards,

RonitAtlassian Admin.PNG

3digits - Desarrollo March 18, 2022

Thank you @[deleted] !!

0 votes
Hernan Halabi - Elite IT Consulting Group
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

Hello @Ugo Vasi welcome to the community, the following link is the formal documentation for what you are looking in you have any doubts.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/delete-a-customers-account/

0 votes
Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

Ugo, how are you?

Are you Site Admin?

Go to user management > Jira Service Management. Here you can disable or delete account.

Capturar.PNGCapturar2.PNG

Ugo Vasi September 8, 2021

Hi, I don't see "Jira Service Management" in the menu of the "User management" page, maybe I'm not site admin. How can I verify my role?

I am using the "standard" version of jira for the trial period.

The account to which I refer are those indicated in the screenshot below:

screenshot.png

Roberto Miasack
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 9, 2021

Ugo,

In Customers page does not have the option to delete the user.

Only jira admin can in User Settings > Jira Service Management page delete user.

first.png

second.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events