Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customise the help center design per project

Stefan Bakker April 4, 2023

Hi there, 

I have read 2 dated posts (1 & 2) that this was not possible back then (without 3rd party). Nevertheless, I want to ask the question again.

Is it possible to edit the design of a help center specifically per project? eg a different design at IT than HR

thanks in advance for the help,

regards, Stefan

1 answer

1 vote
Monika_Ciemiecka_Deviniti_Hexygen
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 4, 2023

Hi @Stefan Bakker 👋
when it comes to customizing the Help Center per project, it's possible to do with our app. If you are interested, feel free to check it out - Theme Extension for JSM Cloud👌

Stefan Bakker April 10, 2023

Thanks for your response! However, this does not answer my question... regards, Stefan

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 11, 2023

@Stefan Bakker OK! Would you like to share what features you need in an app like this? 🙂

Stefan Bakker April 11, 2023

The thing is, there are multiple service portals on our domain, each portal is focused on a project, e.g. we distribute a portal to a large customers but also for our internal company IT and HR, now we at IT do not agree with the whole design(colours and size headers in this case). So just we want to bring this back to a the basic design without compromising the other portals. For now, I haven't found anything for this in the settings of Jira Cloud itself. 

Marketplace Partner
April 11, 2023

Thank you! Customizing the Help Centre per project is doable in our app and as far as I know, it's not possible in Jira itself.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events