Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customers from domain not receiving emails

Hayden Littlewood September 22, 2022

Any customer from this specific domain aren't receiving any emails. This includes when a customer is invited or when a ticket is updated. 

The customer notifications are enabled for these and I cannot see any emails bouncing or being held from our end.

Any ideas?

1 answer

0 votes
Josiane Oliveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2022

Hi Hayden, g'day! :)

What's your domain so I can check on it? (you can remove the reply later if you want to)

Regards

Josiane Oliveira

Atlassian Support 

Hayden Littlewood October 3, 2022

Hi Josiane,

The domain is spillcraft.co.uk.

Many thanks,

Hayden

Josiane Oliveira
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2022

Hi Hayden, thanks for the information! 

There was only one user suppressed on our end regarding this domain (for security reasons I'll not expose the email address), but I noticed that the JSM and site were deleted in June, therefore this may be the cause. 

Also, I noticed that there's other site related to your emai (jfhhorticultural.com), let me know if you're facing issues with this one.

Regards

Josiane Oliveira

Atlassian Support 

Hayden Littlewood October 3, 2022

Hi Josiane,

We have a project called Spillcraft Support which I am using for Spillcraft which is currently active. I have looked at the logs on the Spillcraft emails, and the last email that was received successfully was on the 23rd September. Any emails since then have either not come through, or more recently some have been blocked due to the reason 'IP found in RBL'.

Emails sent to the other domain appear to be working fine.

Kind regards,

Hayden

Josiane Oliveira
Atlassian Team
October 3, 2022

Hi Hayden, 

Probably, this is regarding the incident we had last week regarding some Atlassian IPs being blocked by SpamCop (the range is 192.174.81.xxx), but this incident is already fixed. You can stop this bounce issue by whitelisting our Outbound email IPs from the list here: IP addresses and domains for Atlassian cloud products 

Let me know if this works! :)

Regards

Josiane Oliveira

Atlassian Support 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS