Any customer from this specific domain aren't receiving any emails. This includes when a customer is invited or when a ticket is updated.
The customer notifications are enabled for these and I cannot see any emails bouncing or being held from our end.
Hi Hayden, thanks for the information!
There was only one user suppressed on our end regarding this domain (for security reasons I'll not expose the email address), but I noticed that the JSM and site were deleted in June, therefore this may be the cause.
Also, I noticed that there's other site related to your emai (jfhhorticultural.com), let me know if you're facing issues with this one.
We have a project called Spillcraft Support which I am using for Spillcraft which is currently active. I have looked at the logs on the Spillcraft emails, and the last email that was received successfully was on the 23rd September. Any emails since then have either not come through, or more recently some have been blocked due to the reason 'IP found in RBL'.
Emails sent to the other domain appear to be working fine.
Probably, this is regarding the incident we had last week regarding some Atlassian IPs being blocked by SpamCop (the range is 192.174.81.xxx), but this incident is already fixed. You can stop this bounce issue by whitelisting our Outbound email IPs from the list here: IP addresses and domains for Atlassian cloud products
Let me know if this works! :)