Customer Portal Requests view - see only my requests

Sonya Stoyanova November 19, 2021

Hi all,

I am an admin for our Jira service desk.
Is there an option for my portal customers to see only requests, created by them in the dropdown. Currently the default option for them is to see requests:
- Created by me

- All

In our case it shows one and the same requests created by the customer, so NO difference between Created by me and All?
That is why I would like to hide "All" option from the drop down and keep only "Created by me". Is that possible customisation?
created by me.png

Thanks,
Sonya

1 answer

0 votes
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 21, 2021

Hi @Sonya Stoyanova, you will need an app to customize that. There is a feature request not explicitly referring to the Requests menu options, but I believe that addresses it. You can vote on and add yourself as a watcher to receive notifications from now on.

In the meantime, you can explore apps such as My Requests Extension for Jira Service Management and Refined for Cloud, among others. They offer features beyond what you're looking for, but it's nice to see what you can do with them. I'm sure folks will contribute to your question and share other recommendations around apps you can use to achieve that.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events