cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Field Automation

Lucca Fernandes May 6, 2024

Good morning guys,

I have a mission to do:

Today, we use JIRA Service Management to serve our customers, we needed to create an automation that would identify the rapporteur's email and automatically associate the Organization field based on the email that is linked to it.

In addition, I have another field called ENTERPRISE that has exactly the same content as the Organization, I needed that whenever the customer opens a ticket in JIRA and does not inform the ENTERPRISE field based on the email he opened the automation to identify which was the organization that he is registered and link both the organization field and the ENTERPRISE field.

I made an automation like this:

Captura de Tela 2024-05-06 às 14.45.14.pngCaptura de Tela 2024-05-06 às 14.44.54.png

You can see that I'm using a predefined field to link the organization, but I would like to use a logic for it to do this automatically and I don't need to put all the organizations I have because they are MANY

1 answer

0 votes
Vijay Dadi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2024

Dear @Lucca Fernandes ,

If you are looking for a trigger condition, you can use {{reporter.emailaddress}}="xxx" smart value to build your automation. I am  not able to understand the language in screenshot.

Hope it helps !

Vijay

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events